Thursday, November 25, 2010

Featuring Roaring Moms


I have stumbled across a blog that I would like to feature on We ♥ Mom Bloggers.  Her name is Debo and her blog is titled Roaring Moms, and the tagline is A Positively Funny Twist on Reality. Her welcome reads "Dive on in! The Roaring is fine! We're livin', lovin', and laughin' out loud."


I love the simple design, clean look and the bright colors of her blog.  Her latest article discusses a debate over middle school students wearing "Save the Boobies" bracelet.  The tale she related ended up with her mom friends being divided over the issue, with reactions from outrage to amusement and to support.  Debo asks a question of her readers of their reaction to this dilemma.  The comments left on her post, I thought, were very insightful on the ideas presented.  Check out the post and respond with your thoughts.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading her posts, and as advertised, funny with a twist of reality. The next post, No Pity Party Here, was very touching as she comes to a realization of "happiness" does not always come from the children.  It made me ponder on a subject that has come up in our household recently... it's not always about the child.  I also enjoyed her Happy Happy Joy Joy post.  This consisted of a list of things that make her family smile.  A cute list with a humorous side.

I could go on and on with her posts.  I spent a great deal of time browsing through her blog and I definitely intend to come back to check out her next one.  I hope you will stop by and visit her blog and be sure to mention that you saw her blog featured on We ♥ Mom Bloggers.

Thanks for visiting, and if  you are a Mom Blogger, you are special, unique and you empower and inspire me as a Mom Blogger.  Be sure to join our Facebook Group, follow us on twitter, like our Facebook Page, and follow us on Google Connect, so you can be featured here too.  Visit again to see the next Featured Mom Blogger that we ♥.


How about giving us a retweet to share with all your mom blogging friends?



Karen, I ♥ Mom Bloggers Share this in Google Reader TwitThis Subscribe to me on FriendFeed Share

2 comments:

Debo said...

Thank You, Karen! It's wonderful (if not a little frightening) that you can relate to my family and our sense of humor! We laugh everyday and wonder if we aren't all a little abnormal. Then always come to the conclusion that we are...and we like it that way. I'm posting something later tonight that I think you'll like. Hope you'll stop by. And thank you for all that you do for the Mommy Bloggers!!

Anonymous said...

It's time she was recognized for her creative posts. I read every chance I get and wish she had more time to post more often. Keep up the good work.

About We ♥ Mom Bloggers


We ♥ Mom Bloggers

This blog is dedicated to featuring quality Mom Blogs' members of our Facebook Group Page. If you would like to be featured here, join our Group Page.

Search


only search We ♥ Mom Bloggers

Subscribe

Followers

Link to Us


We ♥ Mom Bloggers

We ♥ Mom Bloggers


Become a Fan



Networked Blog



Twitter Visitors

Live Activity Feed

BlogFrog Visitors

MyBlogLog Visitors

Blog Catalog

Read the Daily Paper

The We ♥ Mom Bloggers Daily

Visitors

Other Blog Sites by
Karen ~Georgia Angel